Extension Statistics Update 6-23-19

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Jun 26 12:13:04 UTC 2019

On Tue Jun 25 2019 10:54:24 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Will
<will at impamark.co.uk> wrote:
> I can't see DL on the reports - probably dropped off?
>
> https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/dl-for-thunderbird
>
> It doesn't work - see here for details. He may like a hand.
>
> https://github.com/DownloadTicketService/dl/issues/74
>
> We are stuck on 52 and will not upgrade without it. Can't use Dropbox
> etc because of privacy.
>
> The only alternative will be another mail client, which is the direction
> of travel at the minute.

Why? The comments in the link make it clear they plan on supporting TB
60, and don't expect it to break after that because it will be a full
blown webext.

I've been interested in trying DL myself, so am glad to hear it will be
ported.