Extension Statistics Update 6-23-19 Question

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:32:27 UTC 2019

Dear Graeme,

I think these are daily update pings (issued daily by all running Thunderbird
Installations that have automatic updates enabled). I am not sure whether these are
only done for enabled extensions, or whether disabled extensions are also included
(which would make the metrics less useful).

hth,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,