Extension Statistics Update 6-23-19 Question

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:35:15 UTC 2019

Just a small question - What do daily users and daily downloads mean? Is it possible to
know how many are using my addon? Does daily users, for example, mean the number who used
it on one day? Does this mean that this number includes some who use it every day and some
who use it, once a week and happened to use it that day, for example?

Blessings
Graeme