Extension Statistics Update 6-23-19

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:28:29 UTC 2019

Thanks again for your efforts Christopher.

I reached out to Łukasz Płomiński about his extension Stationery because I use it
heavily in my day-to-day mailing efforts. I made him a manifest.json to get him
started, but I am not sure whether he has time to update the project as he already had
trouble with making the Stationery entry appear on Tools / Add-ons Options (his
settings run nicely from a tab in Thunderbird 60, but there is no way to access them
without that entry - unless you know how to add it to the shortcut menu of Menu On Top
[another Add-on of mine]).

I would also like to be added to the developers for ToneQuilla, but unfortunately Kent
doesn't seem in a position to answer his emails anymore. Should I fork it?

If there is any other developers I should reach out to, please give me a shout.

regards,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,