Extension Statistics Update 6-23-19

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:29:05 UTC 2019

All

Sorry for the overdue update...

I am posting:

- Top 10 PDF
- Top 100 PDF
- Activity in 2019 PDF (new.  good overview of all recent activity)
- Full spreadsheet

Boilerplate:
- I will continue to try and get this out every two weeks.
- I reiterate my offer for help updating add-ons.  After converting five
of mine(inherited) and working on others
   I am no expert, but I can share my experience et cetera.
- Please let me know about any additional reports/data desired
- Also developers should feel free to contact me regarding add-on
issues/help

Overview:
We should be pleased about the activity.  As you can see there has been
a decent amount of Activity
in 2019.  The Top 10 : all of them will be in place for 68.  While we
are still below 50% for the top one hundred
I think we will see many of those updated once we have solid beta and
even more after the release.

Transitioning users to forked versions is still something we need to
work on finding the balance between

the developer and users

Notes:
- Some data is a bit off if developers have made a new version just for
68+ I don't have
   multiple version tracking, just the latest version currently
- For the next report I will explicitly call out TB68 beta compatibility
- I will also attempt to add some data on the review queues (eg
currently ~20 new add-ons awaiting)

Saludos, Christopher

Some stats:

113 Extensions updated or added in 2019
44 Of the top 100 extensions updated in 2019

TopLine: 5-10

Compatibility 	TB52 	TB58 	TB60 	TB61+

Top 10 	5 	5 	9 	4
Top100 	58 	61 	86 	35