Theme Migration for Thunderbird 68

Geoff Lankow geoff at thunderbird.net
Mon Jul 22 00:27:08 UTC 2019

I don't really have much to add. "applications" isn't deprecated and I
can't see it being removed soon as it would kill any extension that
hasn't been updated.

How hard would it be to have ATN support "browser_specific_settings",
Andrei? If it's the only way mentioned on MDN that's going to cause
confusion, since we defer to MDN for non-Thunderbird-specific stuff.

GL