ATN compatibility data for post-ESR60

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Wed Jan 23 16:53:48 UTC 2019

On 23.01.2019 17:47, Matt Harris wrote:
> /I think there is a simple solution.  we integrate it not bundle it.
> Thunderbird is probably the only mail client still in development that
> has no calendar integrated as part of the application./

That is what we should do.

The current situation is not only bad for Linux users, but for Windows
users as well. If I (for what ever reason) remove Lightning using the
AddonManager, I cannot get it back using the AddOnManager. I have to do
some magic with the advanced configuration. This cannot be right.

To improve UX:
- get the right version on ATN
- include it directly, not as addon

Jon