TB65 & legacy Addon Reminderfox -- EOL

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:49:24 UTC 2019

  Garrafrauns, 21/Jan/2019 10:48

Thanks for the heads up.

Can somebody point me to the page that listed an entry point for Interface rewrite
efforts? I remember seeing one on the Wiki which was systematized but can't find it
anymore. I still want to go forward (even though I haven't even started to make my
Add-ons compatible with 60.1 - I feel there is a "quantum leap" necessary - I tried
removing install.rdf and  writing a manifest.json for SmartTemplate⁴ but didn't get
far even making it "installable".

I have no choice but to make my Add-ons future proof because I now largely live of
them. I don't even have a feel for whether "the time and effort" for rewriting will be
worth it (or whether I can manage it) in any way ...

reminder that we should do a guided walkthrough / developer hangout with somebody who
has successfully converted their Add-on. The documentation isn wither not there or
very obscured and I have no clue how to write it myself...

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,