Counting number of users while preserving privacy

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:25:45 UTC 2019

Garrafrauns, 18/Jan/2019 17:22

Oooh  - I didn't see there was a menu "by Add-on Status" - I guess it would have been
helpful to completely hide the "disabled" data in the other graphs. There is really no
good way to get the users back (a disabled Add-on cannot notify you about it's new
features to convince you to enable it again, so it pretty much useless for my metrics) :-)

E.g. with quickFilters - one interesting thing is that the "userEnabled" number
(14,846) is pretty close to the number of the latest Add-on (14,168) which indicates
that a large portion of the "disabled" user base may not have updated their Add-ons in
a while for one reason or another.

Number of Thunderbird 52.9 users is at /842/, and only /189 /users Tb 45.8 so that I
hope is an encouraging ratio.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,