Counting number of users while preserving privacy

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:05:29 UTC 2019

Garrafrauns, 18/Jan/2019 10:05

I think it would be helpful to transmit the enabled / disable status in the daily
update ping of Add-ons. A simple filter to remove "disabled" Add-ons on the Statistic
would me a god send for developers.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,