Upcoming changes to Thunderbird's tests

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Wed Dec 25 11:15:04 UTC 2019

Hey,

mozmill is halfway out the door. The actual test files haven't been
removed just yet, but yesterday the CI parts of the removal were landed,
so you can't run them anymore. Actual file removals soon to follow.

Running mozmill tests was a bit clunky. Now you should be able to run
all the kinds of tests we support with

  ./mach test <path or file name>

E.g.

  ./mach test
comm/mail/test/browser/composition/browser_imageInsertionDialog.js

No need to specify what test type it should use. (But make sure to
update an rebuild first.)

  -Magnus