[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-11-14
vseerror at lehigh.edu
Wed Dec 18 17:09:34 UTC 2019
Hello Planning list,
Here are the Council meetings from the meeting held on 14 November.
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-11-14
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Wayne
In the call: Ryan, Jörg, Patrick, Berna, Wayne, Philipp, Magnus
The meeting (normally) commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* Ryan reported donation numbers are trending as expected and look good.
US is highest, followed by Germany. Japan is usually up there as well.
China is low due to forms of payment not being accepted.
* Magnus finished the job requisitions draft and sent to council for
* Ryan motioned to develop a method of doing performance reviews and put
them in place. After discussion, motion passed 6-0. Berna & Patrick
will draft a process document.
* Approved extension of Geoff's contract.
* Wayne noted the election cycle is nearing and that during December we
will want to work revisions to the election process. For the 2019
election, 81 voted out of 137 on the election mailing list, for a
participation rate of 59%. Several aspects of last year's process were
discussed, including qualifications to be an elector and to be a
candidate. Patrick will email last year's process to council for review
* Much discussion about short and long term implementation issues for
the OWL add-on. (exchange support) Motion by Philipp to remove exchange
option for free accounts (Hotmail/Outlook). Remove exchange option for
Office365 as well, meaning “back to original terms”. Motion passed YES
5, NO 1.
More information about the tb-planning