Thunderbird and OpenPGP - Autocrypt

Jacques Angevelle jacques.for64+TB at free.fr
Tue Dec 10 13:12:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't think encrypted mails are unreadable on mobile device if you
provide a way to synchronising keys. Setting up mail app on mobile is
not easy but can certainly be improved.  I'm more worried by users who
use web access when they are not at home. As far I have tried, Gmail app
on android is the only application/provider pair that does not interface
with OpenKeychain. I don't know for Apple mobiles.
"Use encryption only when really needed" is also a way to show what is
useful to crack. Passive data collection is also done with such clear mails.

Jacques