[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-11-07
vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Dec 5 13:46:22 UTC 2019
Hello Planning list,
Here are the Council meetings from the meeting held on the 7th of November.
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-11-07
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Wayne
In the call: Ryan, Jörg, Patrick, Berna, Wayne, Philipp, Magnus
The meeting (normally) commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* Ryan reported September and October preliminary donation numbers look
* Ryan is preparing end of year donation campaign.
* Ryan suggested and council discussed the idea for a staff person to
manage Enterprise Support and Documentation.
* Discussed add-on developers' concerns about the jump to 78, and ideas
that might help with the transition, including an add-ons coordinator.
* Magnus is preparing job descriptions for the next round of hires.
* Further discussion of changes which will be announced at a later date.
* Jorg raised concerns about pending changes at Mozilla which will
remove level 3 checkin rights to mozilla-* repositories, and level 4
access will be required. Until level 4 access can be arranged for
Thunderbird, we will need to work through level 4 committers for
checkins to those repos. [Issue has since been resolved - for hg,
thunderbird now has a cloned mozilla-central-esr68 repo
* Jorg raised concerns about upcoming taskcluster changes and whether
there will be an impact to Thunderbird. Someone will check into the
details. [Issue has not evolved into a problem, everything continued to
work as normal.]
* Magnus kicked off discussion of what we want to do for FOSDEM 2020 and
how many people to send. To be continued.
* Berna initiated discussion about code audits.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning