Thunderbird and OpenPGP - Blog post questions

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Tue Dec 3 19:28:59 UTC 2019

Following up on our blog post from October [1], we'd like to reply to
the questions that had been asked there. Instead of posting replies on
the blog site, we'd like to post them here on the tb-planning list.

There'll be separate messages by topic within the next couple of days.

Note that my responses will be from my personal point of view, I don't
claim that I speak officially, and I'm happy to hear your feedback and
corrections.

Kai

[1] https://blog.thunderbird.net/2019/10/thunderbird-enigmail-and-openpgp/