Automatically fixing addons for new Thunderbird versions

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:00:28 UTC 2019

And here I was getting my hopes up :)

Anyway it would be cool if there was a validation tool that just scans the code for
keywords / used xpcom interface that we could use; using some diligence, a list to the
said article would in many cases be enough for us Add-on devs to fix it ourselves.

I always think just having the validation scanner during Add-on upload as a separate
tool  /website would already be an immense help.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,