Extension Statistics TB68 ESR Eddition

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 02:17:36 UTC 2019

I improved the data mining to include extension version information
which better allows us to see when extension become compatible.

While I don't have it completely finished, I also have data for "days to
compatibility" showing the uptick of compatibility over time.

there are still probably some presentation improvements, but I wanted to
get the information out.

Note:  The yellow "warning" icons in the compatibility columns
represents support in a earlier version (not current).

I am fully aware this is not the best symbol, but I think making custom
icons for the conditional formatting is not the best use of my time ;-O

We have picked up a few more updates as well as new extensions, but were
still hovering around 35%/top 100

Looking at the extensions sitting between 60 and 68, that number should
grow over the next few weeks.

As a reminder:  if there are any extensions people are particularly
concerned about, raise it on the list and we will pursue possibilities.

Cheers

Christopher