Extension Statistics 8-2-2019

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Sun Aug 11 09:07:52 UTC 2019

Hi Christopher,

I already got like 5 request for other addons, so if you want to work on keybird, go ahead. David agreed to drop backward compatibility and saved the current state if his AddOn into a TB60 branch, so you can create pull requests on his master branch for a pure TB68+ version.

We should create some dedicated place for this kind of support. I do not remember correctly, but didn't Ryan set up a new server for discussions? Can you create a new group there? Or is there already one?

Also: I am booked now and cannot accept further requests until I finished what is pending.

John