Extension Statistics 8-2-2019

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:52:05 UTC 2019

Personally I would hope for the flurry of activity before the ESR, that way, I hope, there
are fewer broken addons as developers make sure, working with the betas, that their addons
will work before the users know anything - am I wrong?

I'm looking forward to, possibly after a lot of work, that the figures show where addons
are compatible with previous versions. We were told not to try and make the one addon fit
both before and after TB68.. So my latest issue has a strict minimum version on TB67 and
so of course it won't work with earlier TB but TB should look instead at the previous
version of the addon which is compatible with earlier versions of TB.

I realise that this would mean a lot of work and it's really just because I'd like to see
more green ticks on my line - ;-)

Blessings
Graeme