Extension Statistics 8-2-2019

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 03:35:01 UTC 2019

Please find attached the latest extension statistics reports.

We are around 50% for the top one hundred extensions.

Wayne and I had a sidebar looking at some of the statistics 5 months
after the release of 60.  The conventional wisdom is that we should
hopefully see a flurry of activity after ESR.

Ryan and I are continuing efforts to encourage authors to update.

If you have an extension that you feel is critical, let us know I will
try and focus of those extensions.

Also, if you have contact with authors please engage them on updating
and let them know that we are offering help.

Thanks

Christopher