Thunderbird Calendar aka the Lightning add-on - Quo vadis?

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Sat Aug 3 19:24:03 UTC 2019

I am with you when it comes to support standards. But google is huge and represents a very large user group. Maybe they will not stay, if they cannot use all features?

Also, in my vision, the google provider would technically not be part of Thunderbird core. It would be an AddOn. As all providers. TbSync however knows them and can load them as needed. I do not know, if that changes anything for you in that regards.

John