UI mock-up - Account Setup

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:02:30 UTC 2019

Yes. It /looks like /an "on hover" popup, but it could be activated when leaving the
textbox (blur event) to be there permanently (and hidden again when the text field
gets focus again, to avoid obstruction) - I think that's actually superior to a panel
below or validation list at the bottom of the dialog (as seen on many web forms)
because through the callout bubble & proximity provides the strongest context.

One thing that is missing for me is an option to Cancel the dialog and set up later, I
would suggest to make that a choice replacing "Get a New Email Address" (if that one
is not desired). In my opinion having that as explicit choice is better than leaving
the user with the uncertainty of "what happens if I just close window?"

my 2 cents,
   Axel