Website Design - Bright variation

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Sat Apr 27 17:54:12 UTC 2019

v1 is more familiar and what we are all accustomed to, and the blue
gives a bold presentation, so I think it is natural to gravitate to it.

v2 on the other hand is cleaner, crsiper, modern, somewhat more
interesting (particularly for text) but the almost total lack of
background - color, graphics, ... - makes it a bit to bare and bland,
and also the screen shots don't stand out. Perhaps you could iterate on it?