Website Design - Bright variation

Juergen Fenn jfenn at gmx.net
Fri Apr 26 23:43:17 UTC 2019

Am 27.04.19 um 01:13 Uhr schrieb alex:
> Keep in mind that this is a simple aesthetic choice, so it all comes
> down to what we like and what we don't, and I'd love to hear your
> thoughts on which direction feels more inline with the Thunderbird identity.

The blue variant looks more familiar, but the bright version looks much
more elegant. Version 1 appeals to nerds, but version 2 reaches out to
the general public, even beyond the tech-savvy folks. You may also
select the stylesheet according to the platform. I'm on a Mac, and I
prefer version 2. Version 1 is more conservative. Version 2 is apt to
make the base of the TB audience grow.

Regards,
Jürgen.