Website Design - Bright variation

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Fri Apr 26 23:13:23 UTC 2019

For me, I also like the blue number v1 more.

Its not very important, I think, but on macOS it does not blend in nicely if dark mode is on. Maybe it could use the prefers-color-scheme CSS media feature.
https://webkit.org/blog/8718/new-webkit-features-in-safari-12-1/
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@media/prefers-color-scheme