New Website design

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Sat Apr 20 22:46:09 UTC 2019

I like the general design. Thumbs up! Good work. it's nice to see progress in this area, and good quality work.

i concur with Jörg. a website today needs top look good at *all* screen sizes, from width 160px up to 1920px or more. keyword "responsive".

Ben

Am 20. April 2019 21:25:04 MESZ schrieb "Jörg Knobloch" <jorgk at jorgk.com>:
>On 20/04/2019 04:47, alex wrote:
>> https://presentator.ura.design/en/4b9jmLIB?v=5&s=1&m=preview
>
>Sorry for being conservative. Would it be possible to fit the page onto
>
>a screen which is only about 1280 px wide? Right now, the design is
>wider than 1400 px, so I need to scroll horizontally. There is a lot of
>
>empty space which could compressed a little.
>
>Jörg.

Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity.