New Website design

alex alessandro at thunderbird.net
Sat Apr 20 02:47:37 UTC 2019

Hello, how's everybody doing?
Another Friday, another design update!

The basic structure was approved, the content looked pretty tight, the
flow and funnels were properly defined.
In this design round, I spent some time in tweaking colors and gradients
to smooth things out, as well as focusing on some visual elements and
decorations.

https://presentator.ura.design/en/4b9jmLIB?v=5&s=1&m=preview

I think we're ready to move forward in applying this new style to all
the pages of the website, including responsive variations, and a revamp
of the blog theme.
In the upcoming days, I will upload the redesigned pages at the same
link in order to have a full overview of the refreshed web identity and
how the content sits in it.

Cheers,

--
Alessandro Castellani