Rebranding Tunderbird to Firefox Mail

Walter L Schwartz WaltS48 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 18:56:56 UTC 2019

The HTML viewing engine being Gecko, which I think is the viewing engine
for Firefox and SeaMonkey.

Therefore Thunderbird has some web browser capability using the Core
product and some of these components like CSS and HTML Parsers? Audio?
Graphics? No?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Core

I'm still learning.