Postbox is Hiring Part-Time Mozilla Developers
sherman at postbox-inc.com
Fri Apr 12 00:51:43 UTC 2019
Postbox is looking for part-time Mozilla developers. This is a great
opportunity to earn some extra income while working on Mozilla code.
We welcome individuals from all experience levels, and the number of
hours you wish to work is totally up to you.
– Up to $200 per hour, depending on experience
– Remote/virtual position
– Work whenever you want, in any timezone
– Work as little or as much as you want (up to 30 hours per week)
– No long-term contracts or commitments
– Postbox is based on Mozilla 52.9.1, but we would like to move to ESR
68 when it becomes available
– Postbox builds on macOS and Windows
– All sources, features, and bugs are managed in GitHub
– Team communications via GitHub, email, and Slack
– We're happy to make any MPL code improvements/fixes available to the
If interested, please email us at careers at postbox-inc.com and we'll get
right back to you.
- The Postbox Team
More information about the tb-planning