Rebranding Tunderbird to Firefox Mail

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Thu Apr 11 13:13:46 UTC 2019

On Thu Apr 11 2019 00:12:10 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Ben
Bucksch <ben.bucksch at beonex.com> wrote:
> I desperately need a proper email client on my Android phone. One that
> can quote properly, file messages into folders, do threading etc.

These kinds of things are best done at the server level, which is why
one of the requirements for me for a new version is the ability to
easily manage server side filters, and especially, dovecot's virtual
folders feature (think Thunderbird Virtual Folders, but at the server
level, so you will see them consistently across every device, just like
with IMAP emails).