Home Page Wireframes v3

Alessandro Castellani alessandro at thunderbird.net
Tue Apr 9 20:03:23 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-08 11:32 a.m., Tanstaafl wrote:
> Thanks Alex,
>
> Looking really nice!
Thank you so much :D
> But, I have one complaint and one suggestion...
>
> First, I'm still (have since the first version) getting a horizontal
> scroll bar, even though I have the window width set fairly wide (never
> have horizontal scrollbars an any other websites (except maybe badly
> coded ones)...

That's just a HiDPI image, it's normal that it won't perfectly fit your
screen resolution. You can click on the "Fit to screen" icon at the top
right to let the image adapt to your browser resolution.

fit-to-screen
> Hopefully the finished product will be more dynamic (text/graphics
> auto-adjust to minimize the chances of a horizontal scrollbar)?

Obviously, this won't happen with the website. What kind of awful
developer do you think I am? :P

> Second, considering the number of people who ask to be removed from one
> or more of the mailing lists, I'd like to see links to the email lists
> with simple descriptions of each and instructions for
> subscribing/unsubscribing.

That's a good suggestion, probably we can put a link in the footer, and
having something more prominent in the about page.

Thanks