Home Page Wireframes v3

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon Apr 8 18:32:22 UTC 2019

Thanks Alex,

Looking really nice!

But, I have one complaint and one suggestion...

First, I'm still (have since the first version) getting a horizontal
scroll bar, even though I have the window width set fairly wide (never
have horizontal scrollbars an any other websites (except maybe badly
coded ones)...

Hopefully the finished product will be more dynamic (text/graphics
auto-adjust to minimize the chances of a horizontal scrollbar)?

Second, considering the number of people who ask to be removed from one
or more of the mailing lists, I'd like to see links to the email lists
with simple descriptions of each and instructions for
subscribing/unsubscribing.