Rebranding Tunderbird to Firefox Mail

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Sat Apr 6 08:34:27 UTC 2019

As co-moderator, I completely agree with Ryan points. The moderator's
job is to kindly facilitate constructive topics and avoid
non-constructive topics - per bullet point #1 at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/tb-planning Nothing personal
(though it certainly can seem personal) that unfortunately this idea has
no plausible future, and therefore doesn't warrant further energy nor
space in subscribers inboxes.

But it was an interesting idea.