Rebranding Tunderbird to Firefox Mail

Amir Farsi amir.farsi428 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:03:47 UTC 2019

 Eyal, youy said "Firefox Mail suggests a focus on web-based mail access,
which is
the opposite of what Thunderbird offer"
I wanted to say it's not opposite with what Thunderbird offer as well as
Opera Mail isn't opposite with What Opera Mail offers.
In addition, IMO Firefox Mail shouldn't be only an email client, it can be
have a web based versioin too! Yes, a Cloud independent mail client web
app. Users shold be able goto https://mail.firefox.com and connect it to
their email accounts on mail servers via POP3 and... and cloud servers will
do required works instead of desktop/mobile.
In addition, users should be able to install Web based Firefox Mail on
their own servers. It will not a email service it should be a cloud email
client only. However it can be a secure email service too as well as
Firefox Send is a Secure Cloud Storage Service.
Amir.

‫‪Eyal Rozenberg‬‏ <‪eyalroz at technion.ac.il‬‏> در تاریخ جمعه ۵ آوریل ۲۰۱۹
ساعت ۱۸:۰۹ نوشت:‬