New Home Page design

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:11:15 UTC 2019

On 04-Apr-19 12:43 PM, Paul Morris wrote:

> Maybe something about who it's for, target users and use cases.

I would be interested to hear this information.  Mozilla Messaging
maintained Thunderbird was aimed at the home user.  I would hope that
the view today is different.  But I have never actually seen the vision
of who we are aiming for defined. Business appears to be a large segment
of users, based on the support perspective.  But who are we officially
aiming the product at?

Matt