New Home Page design

Paul Morris paul at paulwmorris.com
Thu Apr 4 02:13:12 UTC 2019

Hello Alessandro,

Looking good!  This will be a great improvement.  A few general message
type things come to mind, things I think we could and should highlight
that differentiate TB from other email clients. This is mostly a matter
of tweaking the text here and there.

Desktop email app, rather than a web-based or mobile app.

As a desktop app it offers more "power user" serious/work/productivity
type features, in the same arena as say Outlook, etc.  (See for example
the emphasis of https://www.postbox-inc.com/ )

It's open-source.

Has "user's interests at heart", it's free, but you are not the
product.  Maybe we could tie this into the donation pitch?

It's cross-platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Maybe something about who it's for, target users and use cases.

Anyway, I'd be happy to work on/edit/suggest some concrete wording, if
that would be helpful.

Cheers,
-Paul