New Home Page design

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Wed Apr 3 22:40:52 UTC 2019

Looks nice! If I download Thunderbird, I'm always confused about which
version will be downloaded if I click the download button. This only can
be seen after Thunderbird is downloaded. I know, this is the same for
Firefox, so it seems to me there is a general mozilla UX guide line of
not showing the version number on the download page. But for me, this is
very confusing. Whats the reason for nowhere showing the version number?