Add-on Statistics - Updated/Corrected/extended

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:09:17 UTC 2019

All

Thanks again for the feedback.
I had a couple errors that excluded some extensions of the data.
Thanks to Graeme for catching this , apologies for the data drops.

I am including both the corrected and updated data as both a PDF
as well as the Excel file.  I can add columns like ratings as a
follow-on based on people requests.

I added a legend for more clarity.  I also increased the depth
of data to include many extensions without users as reference.

The spreadsheet has a few hidden columns that feed the data bars.

still hoping to have some stuff on authors, but not sure how much
for tomorrow.

Christopher