State of Thunderbird Extensions

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:36:38 UTC 2019

Looks good.

Would another possibility be for there to be a "Choose your version of Thunderbird"
button, set to default to the latest version...

I'd really like to know the point of having a strict min version setting in addons. I
thought that this would enable me to work on and submit my addon as a MailExtension
version and allow those who hadn't upgraded to TB68  to keep using the addon version that
worked with their TB version. I haven't yet as I'm not sure that this understanding is
correct and this suggestion of Axel's makes me wonder if it is indeed incorrect.

I also asked a while back if there was any possibility of a "Delete" button on the "Manage
your submissions" page. Am I the only person who finds that an addon that he thought was
fine, actually has an error in it? I have, a number of times, wished to delete the
currently submitted addon for this reason and a few times, have been glad that I hadn't
submitted yet when I discovered another bug.

Blessings
Graeme