State of Thunderbird Extensions

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:34:40 UTC 2019

Garrafrauns, 1/Apr/2019 12:34

I wonder if there should be two download buttons for extensions <=60 and >60 because
it is currently impossible to create an Add-on that satisfies both requirements, and
the majority of current Add-on users are on Tb 60:

multiple downloads

(and possibly change that hideous "not available" icon while there)

Stats

Also, can you explain the column "Update days" ? I think ratings + number of releases
would be interesting metrics, too.

regards,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition