State of Thunderbird Extensions

Geoff Lankow geoff at thunderbird.net
Mon Apr 1 07:31:03 UTC 2019

I have some questions too, partly because I did something very similar a
while ago. It's good to see some progress has been made.

First, what does the flag in the A# column refer to?

Second, I'm curious about your methodology because I know of one
extension that should appear at about number 170
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/open-with> that
isn't on the list. It's been re-added since everything was moved to ATN,
so I wonder if that's why.

Third, to Jörg, if there are updated add-ons that haven't been uploaded
yet, why? Is something discouraging authors updating, that we can fix?

GL