UX Roundtable Discussion on Thursday

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Tue Sep 18 19:27:06 UTC 2018

Hello Planners!

I have set up a UX roundtable video call on Thursday with some folks who
are interested in contributing to UX in Thunderbird. Of course, other
members of the community who are interested in lending their expertise
to this topic are welcome to join.

We'll be meeting on this Thursday at 17:00 UTC using Jitsi at this link:
https://meet.jit.si/thunderbirduxroundtable

In this meeting we'll also talk about the best way to share ideas,
mockups, and how to coordinate. So even if you aren't a design or
development expert, you can still help us out by helping us figure out
the processes we need to put in place.

Feel free to let me know what you think, hope to see a few of you there!

--
Ryan Sipes
Community Manager