Thunderbird 60.0b11 is available

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 6 20:02:19 UTC 2018

60.0b11 is available from https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/channel/

Of particular note, 60.0b11 fixes multiple master password prompts when
using Google Mail or Calendar OAuth2, eliminating the need for an add-on
as a workaround to prevent multiple password prompts, and eliminating
our two largest version 60 crashes - which are shutdown crashes related
to password prompts.  More bug fixes noted in the release notes
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/60.0beta/releasenotes/
These latest fixes in 60.b11 will appear in 60.1.0.

You no doubt notice we are off-schedule with betas - 61 and 62 will not
be shipped, the replacement being 60.0b11.  We hope beta 63 will be next.