TB continues to not be tax-deductible in Germany (or everywhere except the US)

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Mon Sep 3 20:21:50 UTC 2018

Hi Harry,

for us to be tax-deductible in Germany, there needs to be a German
entity that could apply for public benefit. Setting this up and
subsequently managing it is not trivial. We are however working on this
subject, and while it may still take a bit we hope to be able to provide
this perk in the future.

Thanks for collecting the information though!

Philipp