Announcement: Owl: Exchange support for Thunderbird

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 19:51:34 UTC 2018

If JS Account is going to survive TB65+, Email Sync can be added to Tbsync/EAS. The actual sync is not so problematic, but the UI. With JS Account this could be solved.

I am always open for PR and will help providing sync code, but this is currently not on my agenda to be impl. by myself alone, because so many other things are planned.

My long term goal is indeed to turn TbSync into "the" central sync manager for Thunderbird. As a first step I created an API so other AddOns can hook into TbSync, which is currently used by dav-4-tbsync (https://addons.thunderbird.net/de/thunderbird/addon/dav-4-tbsync/) and after that is settled I will go for ews-4-tbsync. I do not know, if I can get the google addon owner to join as well...

John

Am 21.10.18 um 21:46 schrieb Mihovil Stanić