Will dedicated profiles be picked up by Thunderbird 65?

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Fri Oct 19 21:13:43 UTC 2018

I'm sure this would be a headache and a bother for testers. As for
users, I can't see why the FF people couldn't just do some version
detection and offer a default option to create a new profile when you
change versions (or just downgrade). This way is overkill IMHO.

But the silver lining is that with all the other bustage we (= extension
developers) are experiencing, this particular annoyance will hardly
register with us. :-\

Eyal