Will dedicated profiles be picked up by Thunderbird 65?

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Fri Oct 19 18:26:59 UTC 2018

Yes, a warning when you try to use a profile that is too new will be
useful, but in a Thunderbird profile you typically have a lot of data
that you want to keep. Especially if you use POP, much of it is the only
copy available. In Firefox creating a new profile is easy, and you can
sync all your bookmarks etc. through Firefox sync anyway.

  -Magnus