Coverity Scan: Thunderbird

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Fri Oct 19 09:32:45 UTC 2018

+1 for Marks's suggestion!

FMPOV addon authors should use an uncomplicated dev environment. I moved
to Atom for development of TB addon and enabled Linter with
linter-jshint packages. That does a good job and enables me to see "old"
errors. Additionally a small Pyhton script does the XPI/ZIP generation.
A lightweight installation, very effective!

Günter