Coverity Scan: Thunderbird

Óvári ovari123 at zoho.com
Fri Oct 12 08:26:07 UTC 2018

"Since Coverity is C/C++ only, this obviously wouldn't be necessary"
[1]; however, "Projects on Coverity Scan" [2] languages: Java, C/C++,
C#, JavaScript, PHP/Python/Ruby.

Isn't JavaScript [3] used in Thunderbird add-ons?

Does this mean that "Coverity Scan" could help with Thunderbird add-ons?

Are we missing something?

Thank you

[1] 12-10-2018 10:35, Mark Banner
[2] https://scan.coverity.com/projects/