Re: Thunderbird Beta 63 — Beta Notes (63.0beta)

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:53:51 UTC 2018

Dear Wayne,

could the council organize some hangout / workshops so we can start converting one as
an example and record the session for other ADd-on authors?

If we could get Philip on board I could organise this on my THunderbird Daily" youtube
channel.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,